Blue Marlin | Egg-citing Easter Holidays
Stay sunny side up this Easter in glorious Scottburgh
The Blue Marlin Hotel, just 40 minutes South of Durban, is one of the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast’s most iconic hotels. Our stunning sub-tropical gardens, superior service, sparkling pool and the warm Indian Ocean on our doorstep make for an excellent family holiday.
Visit the Blue Marlin Hotel from R1125.00 per person sharing per night, including bed and breakfast.
With the iconic Scottburgh beach less than 200m from the hotel, we’re never short on activities at the Blue Marlin. Guests can also easily explore KwaZulu-Natal’s tropical South Coast from the hotel.
NEED ASSISTANCE? CALL US ON 0861 010 DHR (347)
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.