Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa – #SAcketlist
Kickstart your 2018 SA bucket list in Franschhoek
Listen up foodies! Here is an unforgettable addition to your 2018 #SAcketlist to tickle your taste-buds whether you’ve already sampled the delicate bubbles of Franschhoek’s Cap Classique and creamy chocolate, or not.One of the oldest and certainly most beautiful towns in South Africa, Franschhoek’s picturesque vineyard-clad landscape was once the haunt of vast herds of elephant.
Think warm hospitality, world-class cuisine, elegant Cape Dutch homesteads and verdant vineyards flanking rustic farm roads and you’ll certainly include Franschhoek on your #SAcketlist this 2018.
Book your accommodation for a minimum stay of 2 nights and receive the following:
- 15% discount on the Best Available Rate on offer when booking a standard family room, garden suite or two-bedroom villa.
- Breakfast buffet at La Pavillion
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
NEED ASSISTANCE? CALL US ON 0861 010 DHR (347)
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.