Winter Winelands Luxury | Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa
Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
Le Franschhoek Hotel and Spa sits quiet and unassuming against this stunning backdrop, surrounded by magnificent mountain vistas. Ease into pure luxury, and be treated to elegant finishes and careful attention to detail.
Furnished for two, our Standard Rooms are elegantly finished with neutral tones to complement the palette of the surrounding country-side. Hand-picked artwork and fresh flowers give the rooms a relaxing air. Wake up to breath-taking views of the towering mountains and beautifully-crafted gardens. Ideal for an extended stay or family holiday, the luxury Le Franschhoek Villas feature a comfortable lounge area with a television, a roomy patio and kitchenette for limited self-catering. The villas each accommodate guests in one or two luxurious bedrooms and plush en-suite bathrooms.
per room per night Including bed & breakfast
1 Bedroom Villa
per villa per night Including bed & breakfast
2 Bedroom Villa
per villa per night Including bed & breakfast
Terms & Conditions: Valid for check-ins from 1 May 2018 to 31 August 2018. Standard rooms price based on 2 adults sharing per night. Pricing base on BAR (Best Available Rate) and subject to availability. Activities and Dinners can be arranged through the reception at additional costs. WineTram tours can be organised at the front desk as well.
A trip to the Western Cape is surely incomplete without tasting a bit of the grape. Franschhoek and the surrounding Winelands are world renowned for their excellent wines and vineyards. Experience the varying varietals and venerable vintages and embark on a glorious journey of the senses.
Franschhoek boasts some of South Africa’s ‘Top 100’ restaurants and has become known as the country’s Culinary Capital, providing visitors with a memorable dining experience. Leading chefs create everything from cutting-edge cuisine to stylish light meals, using only the freshest local produce paired with superb local wines.
Calling all chocolate lovers! Sweeten your stay with some truly decedent chocolate tasting. This is not just the supermarket shelf variety of chocolate, but the real McCoy. The chocolate on offer at the specialist chocolate boutiques in Franschhoek is exceptional, with every piece lovingly handcrafted every drop of the way.
The Western Cape is known for the array of world-class wines that it produces from rolling vineyards that stretch through Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Robertson and the Karoo. However, this area is also acclaimed for producing some of the finest cheese in the country and, arguably, the world. These dairy delights are the perfect complement to the variety of wines, rounding off any Cape Winelands experience to perfection.
Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa is a participating resort of our Dream Xplorers Kids Activities Programme. Your Passport is your gateway to the many fun and exciting activities at the resort. The more activities you complete, the more badges you can earn...and if you earn enough badges, you could win some pretty cool prizes!
Learn more here >
and our reservations team will be in contact to assist you further:
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.