Nibela Lake Lodge | Egg-citing Easter Holidays
Stay sunny side up this Easter at Nibela Lake Lodge
Shrug off the shackles of city life and head to the wilds of St. Lucia in South Africa’s northern KwaZulu Natal – an adventure that will tame your inner Bear Grylls and restore heart and soul in 2018.
St. Lucia’s estuary is a haven for hippos and crocs, but what makes it even more magnificent is that it is included within the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, a World Heritage Site that protects a large portion of South Africa’s eastern coastline.
Visit Nibela Lake Lodge from R1025.00 per person sharing per night, including dinner, bed and breakfast
NEED ASSISTANCE? CALL US ON 0861 010 DHR (347)
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.