Tala Private Game Reserve | Paperbark Lodge Package
Book a Midweek Stay Away at Tala Private Game Reserve
Tala Collection's Paperbark Lodge centres on the “Old Farm Barn” with the original door still in place. Beautifully restored, with a large fireplace, polished floors and fold back windows that allow for natural light and ventilation, you will feel truly relaxed and at peace. The room’s décor is simple, yet dramatic, including wildlife paintings, shale walls and the clever use of wood. The lodge surrounds an open grass area with spectacular views to the west of the open plains of the reserve.
The sumptuous premier suite features a spacious bathroom with ball-and-claw tub and four poster bed. All meals are served at the Tala Restaurant, with Dinner and Breakfast included as part of your package. For a lunchtime treat, you can order a picnic basket for an additional fee and enjoy your meal surrounded by the beauty of the reserve.
from R1800.00 for 2 people per night.
and our reservations team will be in contact to assist you further:
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.
PER PERSON SHARING PER NIGHT
PER ROOM PER NIGHT
PER UNIT PER NIGHT
PER VILLA PER NIGHT
PER ROOM PER NIGHT