The Vic 1906 – #SAcketlist
Kickstart your 2018 SA bucket list at The Vic 1906
We’d like to think it is the best of both worlds. With top class luxury with all the mod-cons on the one hand, and the blend of authentic personal touches of a guesthouse on the other hand, our aim has been to achieve new heights in delivering professionalism with soul. If this is what you are looking for…welcome to The VIC 1906.
Activities in the Area:
NEED ASSISTANCE? CALL US ON 0861 010 DHR (347)
- Accommodation is subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that overcrowding of rooms will not be permitted and the maximum occupancy as reflected in the confirmation letter includes children of all ages. Should the maximum occupancy be exceeded the resort shall have no alternative but to insist that the number of guests exceeding the maximum immediately leave the resort or book alternative rooms
- The booking will be confirmed with a confirmation letter and the confirmation letter must be produced on check-in at the resort, and failing such the resort may refuse admittance.
- Only the guests whose name appears on the confirmation letter will be permitted occupation.
- The resort may, for practical reasons if deemed necessary, be required to change the location of the Guests unit and reserves the right to assign a different unit without prior notice.
- Articles of display, equipment or guest property brought on to the resort premises are not covered by the resort insurance policy and are brought onto the resort premises at the sole risk of the guest. Although the resort endeavour to take the utmost care at all times, it does not accept liability for loss of and / or damage to such items and / or property.