Born from the need to create an environment specifically aimed at the development of students/graduates who are integrated into the workplace while studying, Sondela Academy has been in existence since 2007.
The strength of the Academy’s model is that it applies a proven Work Integrated Learning (WIL) process, during which qualification outcomes are combined with business processes in the workplace to both achieve and exceed Award Bodies and Exceed Industry standards.
The result is a successful vocational qualification obtained through an integrated approach between theory, practical and workplace exposure. Sondela prides itself on developing skilled and qualified young Managers who are already succeeding in the workplace by the time they graduate.
Our training includes:
- Internationally recognised qualifications – City & Guilds
- Locally recognised qualifications - CATHSSETA
- Safe working environment with emphasis on Occupational Health and Safety
- Interpersonal skills development with emphasis on developing skills, knowledge and attitude.
- Leadership and management development with ILM
- Business development with practical business studies in the workplace